Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Enjoy being your age! A message from Arthur in Year 8!

Enjoy Being Your Age

                                𝔼ℕ𝕁𝕆𝕐 𝔹𝔼𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕐𝕆𝕌ℝ 𝔸𝔾𝔼
Enjoy being your age' this is one of team 5 korero 
Za'ravo! I am 12 years old
There are many things I enjoy being this age
  • I enjoy playing sports.
  • I enjoy being with the same students everyday.
  • I enjoy getting to know my teacher well.
  • I enjoy getting to learn about our changing bodies.
  • I enjoy trialing to rep sports teams.
  • I enjoy dreaming about what college we'll go to. 
  • I enjoy getting ready for collage.
  • I enjoy being with my good set of mates.
  • I enjoy being with my teacher everyday.
  • I enjoy sitting in my own desk at school.
  • I enjoy being with my family everyday.
There is no rush of being older, that day will come when you become an adult. Just enjoy being your age.
Go here to see more from Arthur.  Malo Arthur!

No comments: