Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Nau mai - haere mai!

Talofa lava! It is with joy that we greet and welcome you to Rooom 3's blog for 2016. We have a really neat bunch of students who make up the fantastic Room 3! We have had a week of settling in - showing our new members in year 7 our special Team 5 learning space. We are looking forward to our parents meeting with our teachers in the week to come. Please remind your parents or caregivers that our time sheets will be out soon. Be sure to select the time slot that works best for your whanau. We have a number of exciting events coming up this term in the form of our garage sale, fiafia and year 8 leadership camp. Look out for our newsletter that will be coming home this week. Our video shows part of a farewell to Ms Tito who is now starting her new journey in the north. Also our dear year 8's of 2015 who are now in their new schools as year 9. We look forward to seeing you in and around our school.

5 comments:

Leilani said...

hi that was so cool keep up the work

Peteli said...

I think I am looking forward to coming to the teacher meets parents of caregivers and I am excited to be a year eight for 2016 and I would like to thank you for all the things that you have tough me and and you are my favourite teacher for 2016 and for the rest of the time that I am a student at any school and any time of my life.

Anonymous said...

I really like how you introduced yourself and I really like watching the video. Keep the good work up.
Kind Regards
Ajani

Latu said...

Hi Room 3,
I like all that witting that is on you first post for 2016
From Latu

Gozan said...

Hi Point England school I really like how you introduced yourself and I really like watching the video.Keep up the good work.

From Gozan Panmure bridge school