Monday, March 13, 2017

Student post of the week! Yvonne Room 3

Post of the week comes to us from Yvonne, year 8 student of Room 3. After enjoying this post about water as a source of life - be sure to visit Yvonne's blog for more!
    
One week ago for our reading task we had a task with two readings, I found this a bit hard as there were two different texts involved, so I have been working on this throughout the weekend. The first text was about "Water as the source of life" we had to research and use the texts provided to find two different cultures and compare their beliefs on water. The second text is about Tarakura of the Rangitaiki plains, we had to find the definitions for words and answer the questions about myths. I also made this WANTED poster, read my presentation to find out why. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi my name is konzay and your student post of the week and it is really really really great.